PREFERRED FREE LIFETIME WARRANTY COVERAGE INCLUDES;
1) FREE LIFETIME MAINTENANCE: Jewelry items must be in perfect, like new or new condition to be eligible for the Preferred Warranty. To keep the warranty valid, your guests are required to visit you or any jeweler in the Preferred Jeweler Network, every 6 months to have their jewelry inspected and maintained. All visits will be notated in the Preferred Website Database. Customers and retailers will be notified by email 30 days before and again 14 days before their inspection “due date.” Having work done on jewelry items out of the Preferred Network can void a warranty unless authorized by Preferred Headquarters. Please ensure that you have a valid email address on file. Should a warranty show as lapsed, the retailer may then charge the customer to bring the item back into warrantable condition and then be able to update and reinstate the warranty.
2) PREFERRED JEWELERS will replace a natural or lab grown, round diamond up to .20ctw for the lifetime of your jewelry, at no additional charge to the consumer. Excluding Fancy Cut and Fancy Color Diamonds and Invisible Set Rings.
3) LIFETIME RESIZING*: (Excluding Eternity Bands and Invisible Settings)
After the initial sizing of your ring at purchase, when possible, a Preferred Jeweler will provide re-sizing of your ring 1X per year. Some rings are not sizable, especially if there is a large size difference or if it will compromise the integrity of your ring. *Excluding Eternity Bands and Invisible Set Jewelry.
4) MINOR RE-TIPPING OF PRONGS*: Thorough inspection of all prongs, channel and setting work to assure none of your diamonds move in any way. Only applicable if stones do not have to be removed.
*In the instances where Rhodium is required, a charge may be incurred.
“We highly value the sentiment of your jewelry. This is a limited lifetime warranty. Your Preferred Jeweler may recommend rebuilding (or reconstructing) your setting, for an additional cost, to preserve the value and integrity of your jewelry and to be able to maintain your warranty.”
5) LIFETIME INSPECTIONS AND CLEANING:
A thorough inspection along with steam and ultrasonic cleaning will be used to keep your jewelry in pristine condition.
6) TIGHTENING OF DIAMONDS AND GEMS:
Preferred recommends and requires that you visit your Preferred Retailer every 6 months to have your items microscopically inspected to check for any loose diamonds and perform any necessary adjustments.
7) PREFERRED WARRANTIES are not transferable to another person. Please visit your Preferred Retailer to see if your jewelry is eligible for a new warranty.
* The Free Preferred Warranty is a Limited Lifetime Maintenance Warranty. Criteria for issuing a warranty varies by retailer. Life is unpredictable. In the event you lose your center stone or the entire piece of jewelry, insurance is the best way to have it replaced. Please make sure you are covered by insurance for those unpredictable moments in life.
*For assistance please contact the Preferred Office at 888-998-8874